Audio on demand
Marion Mahony Griffin Annual Lecture 2012: presented in assocation with the Walter Burley Griffin Society Inc.
30 August 2012
Listen to conservation planner Sheridan Burke reflecting on Canberra in the centenary year of the Griffins winning the design competition for Canberra. It is timely to consider whether the city plan for Canberra has outstanding universal value?
- Landmark women: Robyn HendryRobyn Hendry, Chief Executive Officer, Canberra Business Chamber
- Glorious Days: Australia 1913 - exhibition openingHer Excellency Quentin Bryce, Agnes Shea and Andrew Sayers
- Landmark women: Amanda WhitleyAmanda Whitley, founder and director of the HerCanberra website
- Australia’s place in the world - 1913 lectureNicholas Brown with introduction by Michelle Hetherington, National Museum of Australia
- Surveyors at the snowline: surveying the ACT-NSW border 1910-15Matthew Higgins with introduction by David Arnold