Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Showcases II – examples of material culture research in museumsMatthew Churchward, Dr Ian Coates, Erika Dicker, Karen Schamberger and Craig Wilcox
- Symbols of Australia public forum with Rod QuantockMelissa Harper, Shino Konishi, Rod Quantock, Peter Spearritt, Linda Thompson and Richard White
- Restoring the Royal DaimlerDavid Hallam and Dr Guy Hansen, National Museum of Australia
- Brushed with fame: museological investments in the Cook voyage collectionsLissant Bolton, British Museum, United Kingdom
- The Water Diviner: screen to pageAndrew Anastasios and Dr Meaghan Wilson-Anastasios, authors, with Kylie Carman-Brown, National Museum of Australia