Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- A portrait of Bob EdwardsDoug Hall, Commissioner for the Venice Biennale and former Director, Queensland Art Gallery
- Encounters with wondrous things: the historical significance of the Cook-Forster CollectionProfessor Paul Turnbull, Griffith University
- Access all areas – Powerhouse Discovery Centre case studyChristopher Snelling, Powerhouse Museum
- Remembering the goalMaryanne McCubbin, Museum Victoria
- Spirited: behind the scenesMartha Sear, National Museum of Australia