Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Life inside Westbrook Children’s Home, from the perspective of a survivorAlfred Fletcher and Adele Chynoweth
- Equitation science: understanding how horses think and learnProfessor Paul McGreevy, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney
- Door to store: Caring for your collection of paper and textilesKerryn Wagg and Carmela Mollica, National Museum of Australia
- Symbols of Australia public forum with Rod QuantockMelissa Harper, Shino Konishi, Rod Quantock, Peter Spearritt, Linda Thompson and Richard White
- The Water Diviner: screen to pageAndrew Anastasios and Dr Meaghan Wilson-Anastasios, authors, with Kylie Carman-Brown, National Museum of Australia