Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Collecting for the future: a collections development plan for the National Historical CollectionMathew Trinca, National Museum of Australia
- These are modern dreamtime stories!Stephen Hagan, Gordon Syron and Sam Wagan Watson
- Contributions from friends and colleaguesJohn Bannon, Michael Treloar, Howard Morphy, Bob Edwards and Peter Stanley
- A portrait of Bob EdwardsDoug Hall, Commissioner for the Venice Biennale and former Director, Queensland Art Gallery
- Collectorfest: a right royal celebrationGuy Hansen and Professor Peter Spearritt