Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Women’s Defining Moments in Australian HistoryWriter, broadcaster and social commentator Jane Caro; journalist, broadcaster and author Julia Baird; historian Michelle Arrow; and lawyer and constitutional reform expert Shireen Morris; with ABC RN presenter Paul Barclay
- A load of old rubbish: displaying archaeology of the modern cityDr Charlotte Smith, Museum Victoria
- Landmark Women: Daryl KarpDaryl Karp, Director, Museum of Australian Democracy (MOAD)
- Centre for the National Museum of Australia CollectionsGreer Gehrt and Eric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- Landmark women: Dr Jennifer GallDr Jennifer Gall, musicologist, National Film and Sound Archive