Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- How can museums help history teachers?Dr Peter Stanley, National Museum of Australia
- Viewpoints on material cultureMargaret Anderson, Guy Hansen, Professor Fred Myers and Dr Mike Smith
- A curatorial perspectiveJennifer Sanders, Museums Australia
- Travelling the Silk Road: public conversationDr Ken Parry, Joyce Morgan and Dr Mike Pickering
- A portrait of Bob EdwardsDoug Hall, Commissioner for the Venice Biennale and former Director, Queensland Art Gallery