Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Life and art? Relocating Aboriginal art and culture in the museumAngela Philp, Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- Collectorfest: a right royal celebrationGuy Hansen and Professor Peter Spearritt
- Research in free-choice learning Dr Lynn Dierking and Dr John Falk
- Into the lightNicola Smith, National Museum of Australia
- Brushed with fame: museological investments in the Cook voyage collectionsLissant Bolton, British Museum, United Kingdom