Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- War and Peace on the Home FrontDr Melanie Oppenheimer, Flinders University, and Dr Bart Ziino, Deakin University
- Curating Australian historiesDr Kirsten Wehner, National Museum of Australia
- Footprints in the sand: Banks’ Maori collection, Cook’s first voyage 1768-1771Paul Tapsell, Auckland War Memorial Museum, New Zealand
- Big objects and Museum Workshop: exhibition openingDick Smith, Shane Mortimer and Andrew Sayers
- Door to store: Caring for your family history documentsTania Riviere and Jess Wignell, National Museum of Australia, and Jenny Higgins, National Library of Australia