Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Question and answer session from Understanding and representing traumaDr Joanna Sassoon, Dr Adele Chynoweth, Dr Jay Arthur, Dr Geoffrey Megargee and Dr Mike Pickering
- Collectorfest: a right royal celebrationGuy Hansen and Professor Peter Spearritt
- Bob Edwards: from orchardist to ethnographerDick Richards
- A market for memories: understanding public history at the Mindil Beach site in DarwinDr Mickey Dewar
- A portrait of Bob EdwardsDoug Hall, Commissioner for the Venice Biennale and former Director, Queensland Art Gallery