Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Remembering the goalMaryanne McCubbin, Museum Victoria
- Australia’s place in the world - 1913 lectureNicholas Brown with introduction by Michelle Hetherington, National Museum of Australia
- Brushed with fame: museological investments in the Cook voyage collectionsLissant Bolton, British Museum, United Kingdom
- The making of The Home Front: Australia during the First World WarJoanne Bach and Jonathan Lineen, curators, National Museum of Australia
- A curatorial perspectiveJennifer Sanders, Museums Australia