Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Contributions from friends and colleaguesJohn Bannon, Michael Treloar, Howard Morphy, Bob Edwards and Peter Stanley
- Understanding and representing trauma: speaker presentationsDr Joanna Sassoon, Dr Adele Chynoweth, Dr Jay Arthur, Dr Geoffrey Megargee and Dr Mike Pickering
- Risk management and light levelsNicki Smith, National Museum of Australia
- Landmark Women: Daryl KarpDaryl Karp, Director, Museum of Australian Democracy (MOAD)
- Reflections on the history of the National Historical CollectionDr Richard Baker, Dr Don McMichael, Professor John Mulvaney, Peter Pigott, Andrew Reeves and Dr Luke Taylor