Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Centre for the National Museum of Australia CollectionsGreer Gehrt and Eric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- Layers of significance – Reconciliation Place and the Acton Peninsula, CanberraLeanne Dempsey, Mandy Doherty, Anne Faris, Professor Amareswar Galla, Paul House, Andrew Smith and Benita Tunks
- The National Museum of Ireland: an ideological historyPat Cooke, School of Art History and Cultural History, National University of Ireland
- Life inside Westbrook Children’s Home, from the perspective of a survivorAlfred Fletcher and Adele Chynoweth
- Access all areas – Powerhouse Discovery Centre case studyChristopher Snelling, Powerhouse Museum