Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Early curatorial career at the South Australian MuseumDr Philip Jones, South Australian Museum
- New Encounters Mathew Trinca keynote presentationDr Mathew Trinca Director, National Museum of Australia
- New Encounters Shayne Williams presentationDr Shayne Williams, Language and Culture Consultant, NSW Aboriginal and Education Consultative Group
- These are modern dreamtime stories!Stephen Hagan, Gordon Syron and Sam Wagan Watson
- Environmental history beyond the ivory towerDr Libby Robin, National Museum of Australia