Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Collecting for the future: a collections development plan for the National Historical CollectionMathew Trinca, National Museum of Australia
- Collectorfest: a right royal celebrationGuy Hansen and Professor Peter Spearritt
- The making of The Home Front: Australia during the First World WarJoanne Bach and Jonathan Lineen, curators, National Museum of Australia
- Bob Edwards: from orchardist to ethnographerDick Richards
- Encounters with wondrous things: the historical significance of the Cook-Forster CollectionProfessor Paul Turnbull, Griffith University