Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Reflections on the dayMargy Burn, Michael Crayford and John Greenwood with Louise Douglas
- Mabo 20 years on: a celebrationGail Mabo, Tom Calma, Leah Armstrong, Rod Little, Agnes Shea, Jenny Macklin and Samantha Faulkner
- No presence in the case: looking for Tahiti in world museumsDr Jenny Newell, National Museum of Australia
- Reflecting on 30 years in conservationEric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- Understanding and representing trauma: speaker presentationsDr Joanna Sassoon, Dr Adele Chynoweth, Dr Jay Arthur, Dr Geoffrey Megargee and Dr Mike Pickering