Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- These are modern dreamtime stories!Stephen Hagan, Gordon Syron and Sam Wagan Watson
- Viewpoints on material cultureMargaret Anderson, Guy Hansen, Professor Fred Myers and Dr Mike Smith
- A tribute to Dr Robert Edwards AO: welcome and keynote addressAndrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia and Neil MacGregor, Director, British Museum
- Symbols of Australia public forum with Rod QuantockMelissa Harper, Shino Konishi, Rod Quantock, Peter Spearritt, Linda Thompson and Richard White
- What is a memory?Dr Judith Slee, Dr Mike Pickering, Professor Paul Pickering and Dr Peter Stanley