Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Gallery launch: Landmarks: People and Places across AustraliaDr Kirsten Wehner, National Museum of Australia
- What is a memory?Dr Judith Slee, Dr Mike Pickering, Professor Paul Pickering and Dr Peter Stanley
- A curatorial perspectiveJennifer Sanders, Museums Australia
- Objects to stories: using thematic studies to develop exhibitions at volunteer museums in the Port Macquarie-Hastings regionLiz Gillroy, Port Macquarie-Hastings Council
- New Encounters Eleanor Bourke and Rodney Carter presentationProfessor Eleanor Bourke and Rodney Carter, Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council members