Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Body and spirit: Australian horse welfareJennifer Wilson, Karen Hood and Tammy Ven Dange with introduction by Martha Sear
- Into the lightNicola Smith, National Museum of Australia
- The future of museum multimediaCarol Cartwright, Nicole Ma, Michael Hill and Tikka Wilson
- Internment during World War I in AustraliaNadine Helmi, author; Jono Lineen, National Museum of Australia
- Fall of Singapore session two: Personal storiesNational Museum of Australia Deputy Director Janda Gooding and Australian War Memorial curator Garth O'Connell