Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Singular or plural? Social history and national collectionsIan McShane, Swinburne University of Technology
- Travelling the Silk Road: public conversationDr Ken Parry, Joyce Morgan and Dr Mike Pickering
- Restoring the Royal DaimlerDavid Hallam and Dr Guy Hansen, National Museum of Australia
- These are modern dreamtime stories!Stephen Hagan, Gordon Syron and Sam Wagan Watson
- Access all areas – Powerhouse Discovery Centre case studyChristopher Snelling, Powerhouse Museum