Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Equitation science: understanding how horses think and learnProfessor Paul McGreevy, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney
- Contributions from friends and colleaguesJohn Bannon, Michael Treloar, Howard Morphy, Bob Edwards and Peter Stanley
- Australia’s place in the world - 1913 lectureNicholas Brown with introduction by Michelle Hetherington, National Museum of Australia
- Restoring the Royal DaimlerDavid Hallam and Dr Guy Hansen, National Museum of Australia
- A load of old rubbish: displaying archaeology of the modern cityDr Charlotte Smith, Museum Victoria