Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Centre for the National Museum of Australia CollectionsGreer Gehrt and Eric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- No presence in the case: looking for Tahiti in world museumsDr Jenny Newell, National Museum of Australia
- The National Museum of Ireland: an ideological historyPat Cooke, School of Art History and Cultural History, National University of Ireland
- New Encounters public panel discussionDr Richard West Jr, Professor Paul Tapsell, Dr Dawn Casey, Dr Richard Luarkie and Associate Professor David Garneau with ABC presenter Geraldine Doogue
- New Encounters Greg Lehman presentationGregory P Lehman, Senior Lecturer, Institute for Koorie Education, Deakin University