Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Viewpoints on material cultureMargaret Anderson, Guy Hansen, Professor Fred Myers and Dr Mike Smith
- Barbados: More than a beachRoslyn Russell, National Museum of Australia
- Australia’s place in the world - 1913 lectureNicholas Brown with introduction by Michelle Hetherington, National Museum of Australia
- Encounters with wondrous things: the historical significance of the Cook-Forster CollectionProfessor Paul Turnbull, Griffith University
- Research in free-choice learning Dr Lynn Dierking and Dr John Falk