Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Door to store: Registration and the Springfield collectionSara Kelly, Patrick Baum and Anne Kelly, National Museum of Australia
- The future of museum multimediaCarol Cartwright, Nicole Ma, Michael Hill and Tikka Wilson
- Contributions from friends and colleaguesJohn Bannon, Michael Treloar, Howard Morphy, Bob Edwards and Peter Stanley
- Question and answer session from Understanding and representing traumaDr Joanna Sassoon, Dr Adele Chynoweth, Dr Jay Arthur, Dr Geoffrey Megargee and Dr Mike Pickering
- Brushed with fame: museological investments in the Cook voyage collectionsLissant Bolton, British Museum, United Kingdom