Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Door to store: Caring for the Saw Doctor’s wagonSara Kelly, Karen Peterson, George Serras and Ian Cramer, National Museum of Australia
- Examining the intersections of historical research and fictional writingDr Lenore Coltheart, political historian, and author Frank Moorhouse
- Life and art? Relocating Aboriginal art and culture in the museumAngela Philp, Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- A tribute to Dr Robert Edwards AO: welcome and keynote addressAndrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia and Neil MacGregor, Director, British Museum
- Access all areas – Powerhouse Discovery Centre case studyChristopher Snelling, Powerhouse Museum