Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Glorious Days: Australia 1913 - exhibition openingHer Excellency Quentin Bryce, Agnes Shea and Andrew Sayers
- Reflections on the dayMargy Burn, Michael Crayford and John Greenwood with Louise Douglas
- In the Shadow of Ebola film screening and discussionProfessor Gregg Mitman, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and chaired by Libby Robin, Senior Research Fellow, National Museum of Australia
- Landmark women: Christine WaringChristine Waring, milliner
- The Water Diviner: screen to pageAndrew Anastasios and Dr Meaghan Wilson-Anastasios, authors, with Kylie Carman-Brown, National Museum of Australia