Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Reflecting on 30 years in conservationEric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- Understanding and representing trauma: speaker presentationsDr Joanna Sassoon, Dr Adele Chynoweth, Dr Jay Arthur, Dr Geoffrey Megargee and Dr Mike Pickering
- Remembering the goalMaryanne McCubbin, Museum Victoria
- Bob Edwards: museums and archaeologyJohn Mulvaney, Mike Smith, Dick Kimber, Nic Peterson, Robin Hirst and Dr Philip Jones
- Curating Australian historiesDr Kirsten Wehner, National Museum of Australia