Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Door to store: Caring for your collection of paper and textilesKerryn Wagg and Carmela Mollica, National Museum of Australia
- New Encounters Greg Lehman presentationGregory P Lehman, Senior Lecturer, Institute for Koorie Education, Deakin University
- Examining the intersections of historical research and fictional writingDr Lenore Coltheart, political historian, and author Frank Moorhouse
- Door to store: Registration and the Springfield collectionSara Kelly, Patrick Baum and Anne Kelly, National Museum of Australia
- Door to store: Caring for the Saw Doctor’s wagonSara Kelly, Karen Peterson, George Serras and Ian Cramer, National Museum of Australia