Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Centre for the National Museum of Australia CollectionsGreer Gehrt and Eric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- A cast of thousands: redevelopment of CircaBronwyn Dowdall, Dr Martha Sear and Jennifer Wilson
- Open mike sessionPeter Stanley, Calogero Santoro, Alan Williams, Ingreth McFarlane, John Wilkinson, Jim Bowler, Ann Robb, Isabel McBryde, Marg Friedel, Sue Castrique, Manik Dataar and Dr Mike Smith
- Examining the intersections of historical research and fictional writingDr Lenore Coltheart, political historian, and author Frank Moorhouse
- Remembering the goalMaryanne McCubbin, Museum Victoria