Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Travelling the Silk Road: public conversationDr Ken Parry, Joyce Morgan and Dr Mike Pickering
- A portrait of Bob EdwardsDoug Hall, Commissioner for the Venice Biennale and former Director, Queensland Art Gallery
- Centre for the National Museum of Australia CollectionsGreer Gehrt and Eric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- Singular or plural? Social history and national collectionsIan McShane, Swinburne University of Technology
- Mabo 20 years on: a celebrationGail Mabo, Tom Calma, Leah Armstrong, Rod Little, Agnes Shea, Jenny Macklin and Samantha Faulkner