Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Question and answer session from Understanding and representing traumaDr Joanna Sassoon, Dr Adele Chynoweth, Dr Jay Arthur, Dr Geoffrey Megargee and Dr Mike Pickering
- Collectorfest: a right royal celebrationGuy Hansen and Professor Peter Spearritt
- Caring for collections – welcome and keynote addressDr Philip Jones, South Australian Museum and Louise Douglas, National Museum of Australia
- Door to store: Caring for the Saw Doctor’s wagonSara Kelly, Karen Peterson, George Serras and Ian Cramer, National Museum of Australia
- Memorials and sacred sitesProfessor Claire Smith, Flinders University and Dr Peter Stanley, National Museum of Australia